Mesa County Voters who want to change their party affiliation prior to the primary election have just a few days to make that change.

May 31 is the deadline for voters to change from one party affiliation to another and be eligible to vote in the primary election on June 28.

Voters who are not currently affiliated with any party have until Election Day to declare a party affiliation.

Affiliation changes can be made in person at the Mesa County Elections Office at 200 Spruce Street in Grand Junction or online.

Unaffiliated voters also have the option to declare a party affiliation at these locations.

  • Goodwill - 630 24 1/2 Road, Grand Junction
  • Clifton Motor Vehicle Department - 126 Second Street, Clifton

Note the election office and other locations will be closed on Memorial Day May 30.

More From Kool 107.9