Experience the Best of Ireland with Zane Mathews and Collette
I never imagined I would ever travel abroad until I discovered Collette. The idea of exploring a foreign country is extremely appealing, but for me, the planning always has seemed so daunting and overwhelming. Where do you start? How do you know exactly what to do and where to go? Where should you stay? What should you eat?
Turns out, Collette has been doing vacation tours all over the world for a hundred years and they truly are the travel experts. So, they put together am amazing 10-day Shades of Ireland trip for me and our Kool 107.9 listeners. That's right — Book this trip and you'll explore beautiful, historic sites throughout Ireland with yours truly and other travelers from the Grand Valley.
During the trip from Oct. 24-Nov. 2, we can:
- See if we acquire the gift of eloquence after we kiss the Blarney Stone at historic Blarney Castle
- Tour the world-renowned Waterford Crystal factory
- Watch border collies in action during a traditional sheepdog demonstration at a family-run farm
- Experience the 700-foot-high Cliffs of Moher and the Ring of Kerry, one of the world's great coastal roads
- Sail the breathtaking lakes near Killarney with an expert boatman
- Delve into the history of Limerick while visiting King John's Castle and the Treaty Stone
- Spend the night on the grounds of Cabra Castle, which dates back to pre-Cromwellian times of the 16th century. (The rooms we'll be staying in are outfitted with modern facilities and luxuries.)
Here's a visual look at where we're headed, starting Oct. 24:
Doesn't that sound like a splendid way to spend 10 days? One of the best parts is: Collette handles everything from air travel, transfers, hotels, meals, and sight-seeing. There are a few free afternoons and evenings for you to explore and dine on your own, but really, all you have to do is get a passport, pack your suitcase, and hop on a plane.
I have to say I am beyond excited about experiencing all the wonders, the culture, and the beauty of Ireland. I’ve heard this is one of Collette’s most popular tours and I would love for you to travel with me to Ireland for a magnificent 10-day adventure.
Book by April 24 and save $150 per person:
(Prices don't include cancellation waiver and insurance of $329 per person, prices subject to change before full payment is made.)