Best Deal in Grand Junction – Save a Life and Take a Buddy Skiing
Save a life, and then go skiing. When you donate blood at the St. Mary's Regional Blood Center during the month of March 2019 , you'll get a BOGO deal for Powderhorn.
According to St. Mary's webpage, one out of every seven people entering the hospital will need blood. For the month of March 2019, the blood center is running an awesome deal. When you donate blood in March, you'll receive a "Buy One Get One Free" coupon good for lift tickets at Powderhorn.
Here's a look at the email they sent me earlier today (March 6, 2019).
Hey blood donor, we need to see your smiling face! We still have BOGO lift tickets to Powderhorn, so stop by, donate, and hit the slopes this weekend. - St. Mary's Regional Blood Center
I enjoyed a trip to Powderhorn back in January. It was INCREDIBLE. Keep in mind, that was back before all of this new snow. Imagine how great it is right now!
For old times sake, here's my list of five reasons why you should donate blood. Yes, I've run this about a thousand times, but it warrants repeating.
- It's painless. Seriously, it doesn't hurt. Yeah, they have to poke a finger with a little needle to get a sample, and that's kind of a drag. Aside from that, you hardly notice anything.
- The people at the blood bank are awesome.
- You really do get free orange juice and cookies!
- You never know when you might need blood. Wouldn't it give you real peace of mind to know there was blood waiting should you need it?
- You literally are saving a life. How many times today will somebody need blood right here in Grand Junction? How about around the country? Will it be someone you know? A family member? Be proactive! Emergencies happen without warning, but that doesn't mean you can't be prepared.
The St. Mary's Regional Blood Center is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to noon.
Save a life, and then take a friend skiing at Powderhorn. Donating takes a matter of minutes. I believe you'll find it to be a rewarding experience. Donate today.