5 Things You Should Know About the 2015 Palisade Peach Festival
We want to get you ready for the peaches with five important things you should know about the 2015 Palisade Peach Festival
The festival season in Western Colorado is in full swing and one of the biggest festivals of the year happens this weekend in Palisade. Here's what you need to know.
- The Peach Festival actually begins on Thursday with an ice cream social and street dance in the evening, but the festival at River Bend Park is 4-10 p.m. Friday and 9-9 p.m. Saturday.
- Round-trip shuttle service is provided on Saturday with pick-ups on Horizon Drive at Grand Vista, Holiday Inn, and DoubleTree beginning at 9 a.m. The cost is $10 and includes general admission to the festival.
- Live entertainment on Friday is The Navigators, Roundabout Band, and the Radio Band. Saturday's line-up is Collin Reese, LPB Lincoln Pants Band, Tuck n Roll, Stray Grass, and Boogie Machine.
- Peach Orchard Tours are available for $47 which include wine tasting, box lunch, peach ice cream, VIP parking, and a two-day pass for the festival.
- The cost to attend the festival each day is $7 for adults, $3 for children under 12, $5 for seniors and military, free for children under 5. Two-day passes are available for $10 for adults, and $7 for seniors, military, and children under 12.