Meet Grand Junction’s ‘Jetmore Goodman’ Duo
Do you love live music? If so, be sure to check out a new duo making appearances around Western Colorado.
Have you caught a performance with Jetmore-Goodman? Chances are you recognize at least one half of the name. The duo consists of singer Alyssa Jetmore and guitarist Gerry Goodman.
You've seen Gerry performing over the years with bands like The Goodman Band and Goodman Unplugged. He's teamed up with a new singing/songwriting partner and has gone to work putting together a new show.
Jetmore-Goodman have been showing up at a number of venues around Western Colorado. Recently, they've played Bailey's, The Brass Rail, the Palisade Farmers Market, and Grand Junction's Market on Main.
In the very near future you can catch them at:
- Tuesday, August 13 - Bailey's from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 14 - Edgewater Brewery from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursday, August 15 - Palisade Peach Festival Main Street Party from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 17 - Mesa Community Center (in Mesa, CO) from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, August 18 - Triple Tree Tavern from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
So, what kind of music do they perform? According to the duo's Facebook page, "We perform songs from artists as varied as Nancy Sinatra to Grace Potter & Patsy Cline to Miranda Lambert.....very pro and very fun!"
Enjoy a little live music, along with a dash of original songwriting, with Jetmore-Goodman. They'll be playing somewhere near you very soon, so make the effort to catch them live.