Choosing Western Colorado Live Music – Spin the ‘Wheel-O-Bands’
There's a ton of live music this week in Western Colorado. Your favorite local bands are busier than ever. Where should you go to listen to local artists? Spin the Wheel-O-Bands to help make your decision.
I've never seen such a busy week for Grand Junction area bands. This is awesome! The biggest problem you have now is deciding which bands to listen to. Obviously, you can't be in two places at once. Can't make up your mind? Neither can I. Fortunately, we have the Wheel-O-Bands.
Here's a partial rundown of who's playing around the Western Slope this week:
- 7:00 - Still House String Band at the Palisade Brewing Company
- 7:30 - Rock N' Swing at the Grand Junction Moose Lodge
- 8:30 - Peach Street Revival - Warehouse 2565 Kitchen + Bar
- 9:00 - Goodman Band at the Black Nugget in Carbondale
- 6:00 - Peach Street Revival at Brewfest at the Ale House
- 6:30 - Desert Flyer Band at Arrowhead Mountain Lodge outside of Cimarron
- 7:00 - Union of None at Enzo's
- 7:30 - Dubious Brothers at Grande River Vineyards
- 8:30 - Gary Russell Band at Warehouse 2565 Kitchen + Bar
- 9:00 - Goodman Band at My Place in Delta
- 9:00 - Twelve Step Dropouts at Winger's
- 2:00 - Stillhouse Junkies at the Palisade Brewing Company
- 2:00 - Goodman Unplugged at Eagles Lodge 595
- 2:00 - Twelve Step Droupouts at the VFW at 14th and Ute
Check out Sunday. There are three local bands playing, and they all start at the same time, 2:00 p.m. How are you going to decide which to go see? That's where the Wheel-O-Bands comes in. Take a spin!