5 Reasons Not to Miss Grand Junction’s Final Market on Main 2019
There's only one more week for Grand Junction's "Market on Main" for 2019. In addition to farm direct produce, live music, and fabulous arts and crafts, here are five reasons why you'll definitely want to attend.
It's been a great year for the "Market on Main." Like all good things, though, it must come to an end. The final farmers market on Thursday, September 12, is something special.
This will be the first time Grand Junction's "Rock N' Swing" has ever played the farmers market. If you love Big Band standards, Jazz, and the occasional rock tune, you'll want to catch this band. You'll find them at the 600 Block.
Grand Junction's "No Outlet" will perform at the 400 Block. There's also Tim & Richard at the Sunset Terrace on top of the Avalon Theatre.
That's a start. In no particular order, here are five rock-solid reasons why you'll want to catch the final Market on Main for 2019.
- The Men In Heels Race will be taking place on Colorado Avenue during the market. This is an outstanding event for a great cause
- It's late in the season, and the produce is at its best
- This is the first time Rock N' Swing has ever played the market
- Spend some quality time downtown and support all of these awesome local vendors
- There is literally something for everyone. If you haven't visited the market this year, don't let the last opportunity pass you by
We've really enjoyed hanging out each Thursday during the Market on Main. It's always enjoyable to meet you. Thanks to everyone who has stopped by our tent at 5th and Main. Here's looking forward to a great finale. See you Thursday, September 12, for Grand Junction's final Market on Main for 2019.