Party Safely at Western Slope On Tap + Use the Shuttle Service
Western Slope on Tap is coming up on Saturday, March 14 and everyone is getting buzzed just talking about it!
Since this is an authentic beer experience we make sure all those attending have a safe ride to and from the event.
Obviously, a designated driver is a great idea, but if everyone wants to have a good time, we have the solution for you.
Suds Brothers Brewery is helping us with a shuttle service to make sure all attendees have a safe ride to Western Slope on Tap!
The shuttle service will be from Fruita to the Fairgrounds.
Here are all the details:
The shuttle will be available at 152 S Mesa St. in Fruita, it's the End Zone Sports Pub's Old Parking Lot
- Leave Fruita at 12:45 p.m., arrive at the fairgrounds at 1:30 p.m.
- Leave Fruita at 2:15 p.m., arrive at the fairgrounds at 3:00 p.m.
- Leave Fruita at 3:45 p.m., arrive at the fairgrounds at 4:30 p.m.
- Leave Fruita at 5:15 p.m., arrive at the fairgrounds at 6:00 p.m.
- Leave fairgrounds at 6:15 p.m., arrive in Fruita at 7:00 p.m.