Everything You Need to Know About Western Slope On Tap
Western Slope On Tap will be western Colorado's biggest and best craft beer festival, and it all goes down this Saturday, March 14 at 2:30 p.m. Here is everything you need to know.
Think about this, you spend $30 -- $40 if you want to get your tickets the day of -- to sample over 100 beers, why would you do anything else on that day?
Weather is supposed to be bee-u-tee-full with highs in the mid to high 60s, and if we say so ourselves, this is the perfect beer drinking weather.
Tickets are $30 if you purchase before the event.
If you wait until you get there to purchase your tickets, they'll be $40 -- save the 10 bucks and get your tickets now.
Not drinking? Then you can get the "Designated Driver Ticket." For only $10, you get the responsibility of driving your intoxicated friends home -- someone needs to make sure they get home safe. We'll also throw in a bottle of water so you won't have to spend any more than you need to.
The ticket window will open at 1 p.m. for those who wait to get their tickets.
For your hard-earned cash you spend, you'll be hooked up with a souvenir sampling glass and get to sample beer for 3-1/2 hours, mmm mmm good!
Western Slope On Tap will be at the Mesa County Fairgrounds -- 2785 U.S. Hwy 50, Grand Junction, 81503 -- in their new covered arena.
If you don't feel like driving, we're making sure you get to the fairgrounds and back safe and sound with our shuttle services.
We have shuttles running from both Fruita and Grand Junction, check out the times and make sure you don't drink and drive.
*Just a note, even though the weather is supposed to be nice, the venue is an "open-air" facility, you may want to bring a jacket or sweatshirt if it decides to get chilly.
Date + Time
Western Slope On Tap is this Saturday, March 14 starting at 2:30 p.m. and will run to 6:00 p.m. -- yes, you can drink all the way till the end.
To help keep traffic flowing and make sure you can take advantage of every thirst-quenching hour, get there early to get your IDs checked at 2:00 p.m. While we're on this topic, make sure you have your valid ID with you, or you won't be getting in -- sorry.
We'll open the gates and start pouring libations at 2:30, so get in line early to get the best beers, and a table for the chilling.
Entertainment and More
- Food! We'll have some great local vendors out there to stuff your gullet and give that alcohol somewhere to go.
- Grand Junction's favorite local band the William Brother's Band will play all throughout the day.
- Fun games -- cornhole, giant beer pong and more.
- Get your very own Western Slope On Tap t-shirt to remember all the fun you had. Chances are, your memory may be a little foggy. You can get one shirt for $15 or two for $25.
- While you're there, share your experiences with us and all your friends using the hashtag #WSOT, we'll share your pictures and tweets with all your closest friends.