Cool Cars, Fall Colors and Telluride a Perfect Weekend Combination
The Colorado mountains are full of cool fall color and Telluride is making it even cooler by adding some amazing cars to compliment nature's beauty.
The Telluride Festival of Cars and Colors is a great place for vintage, high-end restorations, and exotic car lovers to see two beautiful things together.
The festival starts on Friday (September 30) and continues through Sunday (October 2) at three locations, Telluride Historic District, Mountain Village, and Telluride Regional Airport.
The event also features two concerts featuring Neil Young on Friday and Saturday evening.
Some of the things you can see and marvel at during this great weekend include:
- Concours Venues on the Golf Course at the Mountain Village
- Vintage Motorcycle Exhibit at the Mountain Village Heritage Plaza
- Cool Cars on Colorado in the downtown historic district
- War Bird Exhibit (Saturday Only) at the airport
- Million Dollar Highway Road Rally
The events wrap up on Sunday at 3 p.m. so go early if you're heading to the event that day. Also, don't forget your camera as there will be no shortage of incredible things to photograph.