Five Reasons Why It Is Imperative You Catch Michael Martin Murphey in Concert Tonight! [LIST]
Singer/Songwriter Michael Martin Murphey returns to Western Colorado tonight for a special concert event at Fruita's James M. Robb - Colorado River State Park. If you have seen him in concert before, then you know why you should see him again. If you haven't seen MMM before, then here's a list of five reasons why you dare not miss tonight's show.
- 5. Michael Martin Murphey is the real deal. Truly authentic cowboy musician.
- 4. It's time for all of us to pause and get back to basics. Michael Martin Murphy sings it like it is. Songs about Western life, simpler times. Savor it.
- 3. The price is impossible to beat. Tickets are $2. That's right, $2.
- 2. It's been a rough week for many people, and I think we're feeling it. Let's take a night to spend time with family and friends and remember the things that are truly important.
- 1. There's a reason why Western Colorado loves Michael Martin Murphy. He puts on an incredible show, and you deserve to see it.
We'll see you tonight for the final show of the 2014 Colorado Riverfront Concert Series, featuring Michael Martin Murphey. Gates open at 6:00 tonight, show starts at 7:00. Tickets are available at area City Markets.
Keep in mind, Michael Martin Murphey is real cowboy, so the show goes on, rain or shine.