5 Things to Look Forward to When ‘Western Slope On Tap’ Comes to Grand Junction
Beer enthusiasts have a lot to look forward to when Western Slope On Tap comes to town next week. What about the rest of us? There is plenty of fun in store for everyone, everyone over the age of 21 that is, when this festival comes to the Mesa Country Fairgrounds.
I am not a beer enthusiast. Having said that, though, even I am excited about Western Slope on Tap. While beer is not necessary my thing, there is something to be said about having the opportunity to sample beers one doesn't always have access to.
There's also live music. Here are five solid reasons why you'll want to check out Western Slope On Tap.
- Weather will be nice, with temperatures anticipated to be around 61degrees.
- It's a chance to sample beers you might not find anywhere else.
- We're overdue for an event for the adult crowd.
- Support microbreweries and small business.
- Live music with the Williams Brothers Band.
Western Slope On Tap makes its way to the Mesa Country Fairgrounds on Saturday, March 14, from 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.. This is a 21 and older event.
You are strongly encouraged to ride the shuttle, running from the End Zone parking lot in Fruita to the Mesa County Fairgrounds.