Students Can Use Medical Marijuana at Colorado School District
District 70 now allows students to use medical marijuana while at school. District 60, which is Pueblo city schools, will have a similar policy to District 70, which is Pueblo County.
The guidelines for using medical marijuana at school in District 70 include:
- Students must have a medical marijuana card
- Medical marijuana must be used for medical purposes only
- Medical marijuana must be non-smokeable
- A parent/primary caregiver must be present to administer it to students
- After administering, medical marijuana must be removed from school/district/bus/or school event
D-70 will not allow their school personnel to administer medical marijuana to the students, even though it's legal in Colorado to do so. Let us know how you feel about D-70 and D-60 allowing students to use medical marijuana at school.