Five Reasons Why Palisade’s Summer Events Are the Coolest [VIDEO]
The town of Palisade, Colorado, really knows how to host an event. If you're looking for great family fun this Summer, look no further. Here are five reasons why Palisade's summer events are the COOLEST!
The video above was shot at the 8th Annual Vintage Motorcycle Days on Saturday, June 4, 2016. This was a free family event featuring vintage motorcycles, bounce houses for the kids, live music, and more.
While all communities on the Western Slope host great events, Palisade really has it down to an art. Here are five reasons why:
- Downtown Palisade is absolutely gorgeous.
- Palisade's facilities include an excellent "stage" area, complete with a canopy and excellent seating.
- The local businesses come out in force to create an inviting atmosphere for the public
- The town of Palisade is incredibly accommodating and helpful
- ... and one more thing, and this is important.... the downtown area includes excellent public restrooms and drinking fountains.
Those who attended the Vintage Motorcycle Days were treated to a free event. There were no admission charges, fees, or other expenses to speak of.
For the record, the town of Palisade does not produce the Vintage Motorcycle Days. Rather, they provide access to the downtown area and offer support services at no charge to the event's coordinators.
If you belong to a car club, "Renaissance" organization, or group of any kind, you might want to give serious consideration to holding your next event in Palisade. Contact the town council and inquire as to the possibility. You'll be glad you did.