What You Need to Know for the ‘Last Run of Your Life’
The second annual 'Last Run of Your Life' is this Saturday (October 26) at the Fruita Community Center in Fruita. Here's what you'll need to survive the zombie apocalypse.
Runners will have to protect their 'brains' from the horde of zombies chasing them in the heart-pounding 5K, all they need to do is survive and finish.
If you're not running in the zombie run, you're welcome to come cheer on the runners (or zombies if you're a bit twisted) and join us at Suds Brothers Brewery in Fruita for the after party.
Here's what you need to know:
- Zombies need to be checked in by 3 pm.
- Runners need to be checked in by 4 pm.
- After party begins right after the race, awards will be given away at 7 pm.
- Share your pictures with us by using #zombierungj on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Spectators are encouraged to join, come out and have some fun.