See ‘American Idol’ Star Jeneve Rose Mitchell in Grand Junction
The “Rocky Mountain Hillbilly Cowgirl,” Jeneve Rose Mitchell is coming to the historic Avalon Theatre in Grand Junction on Friday, November 11, for a free show. The concert is free, but seating must be reserved. How do you reserve your seat?
You’ve seen Jeneve Rose Mitchell on American Idol, and now you can see her live at the Avalon. Due to the fact the promoters expect a full house for this show, seating must be reserved.
- 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. – Veterans Art Exhibit
- 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. – Veterans Story Telling
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. – Variety Show in the Theater
- 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Mezzanine Entertainment
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. – “No Outlet” in the Theater
- 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. – VIP Meet and Greet
- 6:30 p.m.. – Live Auction
- 7:30 p.m. – Jeneve Rose Mitchell in Concert
To reserve your seats, head to this link, and fill out the information. There is a simple process where you are asked to provide a few pieces of necessary information.
Make plans to bring the family to the Avalon Theatre for a day of history, community, and great music. Don’t be “left out in the cold” when it comes to the concert with Jeneve Rose Mitchell. The low, low price of FREE is pretty hard to beat, but you must reserve seats. Don’t delay!