Big Names Coming to Colorado for Hall of Fame Concert
There are some heavy hitters rolling into Colorado this summer for a huge concert, and you could be there. Tickets go on sale this Friday.
The Colorado Music Hall of Fame presents "Rocky Mountain Way," the induction concert featuring some of the biggest stars in the biz. The show is coming to Colorado's Fiddler's Green on August 13. On the lineup:
- Garth Brooks
- Vince Gill
- Amy Grant
- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- Randy Owen of Alabama
- Big Head Todd and the Monsters
- Richie Furay
- Todd Park Mohr
- Michael Martin Murphey
- plus a reunion performance from Joe Walsh and Barnstorm
Presale tickets go on sale Thursday, June 8, at 10 a.m. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, June 9, at 10 a.m. This is an all ages show.
Do you need a little arm twisting? Here are five reasons why you should catch this show:
- It’s hard to imagine a better venue than Fiddler’s Green. Not too big, not too small, and the staff knows how to run a tight ship.
- The timing for this concert couldn’t be better.
- Garth is notorious for putting on a great performance. The other acts on the lineup are no slouches, either.
- This outdoor venue is perfect, as in PERFECT, for a show of this kind.
- This will be a true concert experience for Colorado music fans.
Here's you chance to see Garth Brooks back in Colorado. In addition to the big names, this event is being held at one of the best venues in the nation, Fiddler's Green. Make every effort to attend.