KOOL 107.9 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Kool 107.9 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Don't miss a moment with Zane Mathews in the mornings, Jack Taylor in the afternoons and Ed Chandler on your drive home. Plus the news, traffic, and weather that you depend on is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Kool 107.9 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Kool 107.9. Tap on the station logo to get to the Kool 107.9 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Kool 107.9 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play kool one oh seven nine.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com.