List of Valentine’s Day Dinner Options in Grand Junction
You know that Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, it's on Friday if you didn't realize how close it is. And even if you're like me and don't care too much about the holiday, it's always nice to spend some quality time with your sweetheart. That's why I have put together a list of nice Valentine's Day dinner options if you decide to go out instead of staying in and making dinner.
Here are some of the best options I found available:
- Kannah Creek Brewing Valentine's Day Family Celebration, Kids 12 and under receive a free kids menu meal with the purchase of an adult meal. This offer available at Edgewater Brewery as well.
- Valentine's Day Dinner at The Ale House, Make your reservation ahead of time and they can place a complimentary bottle of CK Mondavi (red or white) on the table. Seating begins at 5 p.m. Make reservations at (970) 242-7253.
- Country Valentine's Day Dinner and Dancing, Warehouse 25sixty-five is hosting a special menu with a country-style dinner with Chef and the gang cooking everything from steak and potatoes to some good ol' smoked bbq. FREE Swing & Line Dance Lessons from 7-8:15 and finish off the night with some good ol country live music to swing dance the night away! Reservations not required but suggested (970) 628-4321
- Valentine's Day Potluck Party, The Transcend family is hosting an evening of fun and togetherness for all LGBTQ+ and allies. Tamales are being served, you're encouraged to bring a dish or dessert to share.
- Valentine's Day Dinner at Spoons Bistro & Bakery, Featuring a special menu including Cioppino Italiano, Beef Wellington, Braised Lamb Shank, Red Velvet Cheesecake, and wine from Two Rivers Winery. By reservation only (970) 255-7237.
- Valentine's Day Dinner at Enzo's, Enzo's Ristorante Italiano will be serving up their delicious Prime Rib dinner. You're encouraged to make a reservation today (970) 255-8500.
- Fonduing It Right for Valentine's Day, Come and enjoy a decadent pairing of chocolate fondue and a meticulously crafted cocktail from Highlands Distillery. Take the fondue set home with you at the end of your night to relive the memories for years to come!
- Valentine Speciality Dinner, Enjoy Valentine's dinner at the Rockslide. Choose from one of our items on our specialty menu or a favorite from our regular menu. For reservations, call (970) 245-2111.
- Valentine's Day Dinner, Ocotillo Restaurant & Bar is hosting a special event with $70 per couple w/bottle of House Wine. Soup or Salad, Chicken Scallopini or NY Strip Steak & share a Piece of Cake (Chocolate or Lemoncello).
- Mama DeeDee at Sang Garden for Valentine's Day, Come enjoy Valentine's Day dinner with your loved one(s) while I serenade you with romantic music - all love songs from the 20th Century - all evening long!
- Valentine's Date Night, Bookcliff Country Club Members & your guests are invited to join us for a special day of sharing what you love, with the ones you love. Make a reservation for a quiet table for two or celebrate with your favorite group. $100 per couple. Reservations only at (970) 243-3323.
- Feisty's Anti-Valentine's Night, Join us for some Friday night fun, mush free! Food, Beer & Cocktail specials along with boardgame night!