Leftover limited big game hunting licenses are now on sale in Colorado. Here's what you need to know about purchasing them.

Colorado Parks and Wildlife (CPW) says these are licences that are still available after the primary and leftover draw so there are limited quantities available. Hunters still wanting to purchase a license should do so now.

The list of leftover licenses is updated frequently by CPW and hunters can see what is available at the Big Game section of their website.

Licenses can be purchased by calling 1-800-244-5613, online, in person at CPW Offices, or from licensing agents throughout Colorado.

Each hunter purchasing a license must provide a current valid photo ID, proof of residency, social security number and Hunter Education card, (unless born on or before January 1, 1949). These documents must be provided at time of purchase.

Online purchases also require all of the above with hunter education card number, state it was issued and other information on the card.

People who do not have a Hunter Education card can sign up for a course at the CPW Hunter Education portal online. The site also has information on test-out options for US Military and individuals over age 50.

If you still have questions after reviewing information on the website, the CPW invites you to call them at 303-297-1192.

More From Kool 107.9