Dogs are just like babies in that they will put just about anything in their mouth. They don't care if it tastes good or not. Believe me, know. I have dogs.

Fortunately we have not had an incident like Jack. Jack is a 13 year old Jack Russell terrier, who's old enough to know better. Jack had to undergo emergency surgery because he swallowed 111 pennies.

The pooch's owner took the dog to the vet when Jack began vomiting, and an x-ray turned up the haul, reports WCBS-TV. The vet removed the stash, five cents at a time, through an emergency endoscopy. That had to be a rather pricey procedure to retrieve 111 cents. But, thankfully, Jack's owner apparently had the extra change to spare.



More From Kool 107.9