Colorado Isn’t the Only State That Loves Peyton Manning Jerseys
It's easy to guess Peyton Manning's number 18 jersey is the most popular jersey in Colorado. What's really amazing is how many other states the Denver quarterback owns when it comes to NFL jersey sales.
According to Dick Sporting Goods Jersey Report, Manning's jersey is not only the top-selling jersey in Colorado but also in Wyoming, Utah, Idaho and South Dakota. All of which helped make Manning's the fourth-best selling jersey in the entire NFL.
When it comes to the square mileage of ownership, the only other player close is Seattle Seahawks Quarterback Russell Wilson, (16th on the list), who owns his home state of Washington plus Alaska and Oregon.
Here is the Jersey Report's Top 10 Best Selling NFL Jersey's for the 2014-2015 season.
- Joe Haden - Cleveland Browns
- Demarco Murray - Philadelphia Eagles
- Odell Beckham, Jr. - New York Giants
- Peyton Manning - Denver Broncos
- Andrew Luck - Indianapolis Colts
- Tom Brady - New England Patriots
- Lesean McCoy - Buffalo Bills
- Marcus Mariota - Tennessee Titans
- Jay Cutler - Chicago Bears
- Cam Newton - Carolina Panthers
Other Denver Broncos making the list include Emmanuel Sanders (39th) and Demaryius Thomas (44th). With Thomas new five-year contract, we're likely to see a huge upswing in sales of his jersey during the 2015-2016 season.