We’re Invading Your Home for the Big Game
Football fans rejoice. The biggest game of the year is coming up and there isn't a better reason to throw a party. But who wants to spend all that time planning a party? Not you, right?!
Don't worry, we've got you covered.
We're going to throw you the big game party you've always wanted to throw with our Big Game Home Invasion contest.
There are a few ways to get qualified for this super party. Listen for your chance to win on air, get social with us and share with your friends and a last chance ditch effort at Carville's Automart on Saturday, January 28 from 1 to 3 p.m.
Sounds like a blast, and we can't wait.
The grand prize winner will receive the following:
- Elite Events will provide gameday sports decoration. Snob Productions will provide big screen TV for the event if needed.
- Brickyard Masonry & Landscape Supply: 30" Black Porcelain Cook Number Built-In Gas Grill Head Kit, plus $ 250 allowance for doing it yourself materials to build a base.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Catered party up to 50 people (value $15 per person) on Game Day. VIP gameday party for up to 10 people (second place).
- GJ Houseminders: 3 Hour clean up before the party and 6 hours clean up after the party.
- First Impressions Window Cleaning: Home Windows cleaned either before or after the party (inside and out).
- Home Comfort Heating & Cooling: An HVAC Upgrade. They will replace your heating system gas forced air or upgrade to AC Cooling with an American Standard product. If they need a boiler, they will use a Burnham product. All systems made in the USA. $5000 value including labor.
Don't forget to check out the official rules for all the deets.