Western Colorado Warms the Season With Annual Coat Drive [PHOTO]
Western Colorado residents have come out in force to donate to the Salvation Army's annual coat drive. The pile of coats seen above were donated by an anonymous local organization (even though we know good and well it was Community Hospital.) There are still those in need of a good coat for the season, so please join this great event.
If you would, please go through the house and see if you have an old coat laying around you don't plan to wear again. Perhaps you have a few coats the kids have outgrown. In my case, I went through the house and found two coats I've never seen before in my life.
If you find you have a few coats to donate, drop them off at any of the convenient donation barrel locations.
- Bray Realty – 7th and North
- Town Square Media – 315 Kennedy Avenue
- KJCT – Blickman Avenue off of 24 Road
- REMAX 4000 – 1st and Patterson
- Flower By Lorraine – next to REMAX 4000
- Fidelity Mortgage – 1st and Patterson
- Major Mortgage – 2474 Patterson
- Keller Williams – 2474 Patterson
- Cabela’s – Mesa Mall
- America’s Best Optical – Rimrock Avenue next to Einstein’s Bagels
- Mesa County Public Works – 200 South Spruce Street
- Loki – Colorado Avenue between 4th and 5th
- Unifirst Mortgage – 5th and Rood
- Center For Independence – 740 Gunnison
- Grand Valley Video – Orchard Mesa next to Subway