Strange Colorado Laws You Could Be Breaking Right Now
Better know these laws if you're new to Colorado. I'm new to the state, so to make sure I would be a law-abiding citizen, I went on a search to check out some of Colorado laws. What I found was a bit odd and humorous.
If you are from here, you may have seen some these, but it's always good to get a refresher course on these bizarre, but real Colorado laws.
- Throwing missiles at a car is illegal.
- Keeping a house where unmarried persons are allowed to have sex is prohibited.
- It is illegal to permit ones llama to graze on city property.
- Couches may not be placed on outside porches.
- It is illegal to bring your horse or pack mule above the ground floor of any building.
- It is illegal to lend your vacuum cleaner to your next-door neighbor.
- You may not drive a black car on Sundays.
- It is illegal for a man to kiss a woman while she is asleep.
- Residents may not own chickens, but may own up to three turkeys
- Cats may not run loose without having been fitted for a taillight.
If you could create a new law for us residents of the Western Slope area, what would it be?