Pizza Gets Prisoner Off Roof, What Would Get YOU Down?
So you are engaged in a protest on the roof of your work place - aside from the concessions you are hoping for, what is the one thing that would get you off the roof?
We bring up the question after seeing this story on Buzz Feed about a convicted murderer who took to the prison roof to protest the conditions. After 3 days on the roof, the prisoner was finally coaxed down by the offer of pizza.
So I got to thinking about it, wondering what might be the one thing that would get me off the roof.
Pizza might get me off the roof, but it couldn't be just any pizza. At the very least it would have to be a thin crust with pepperoni, plenty of cheese, and piping hot.
Here are some other things that might convince me to end the protest.
- A 12-hour marathon of watching Gilligan's Island
- A month's worth of golf lessons from a legitimate golf instructor
- A pecan mudslide from Dairy Queen, with extra caramel and no chocolate
- A six-month supply of Double Stuff Oreos
- The promise of tacos three times a week, every other week for an entire year
- The promise of a computer in my office that isn't as slow as molasses in Alaska in the middle of winter
- Being able to turn the TV on and not have to worry about listening to Phil Simms or Chris Collinsworth for an entire football season.
So, now it's your turn. What is the one thing that would get YOU down off the roof? Take the poll below and let us know.