Where to Pick Your Own Fruit in Western Colorado
Farmers markets are certainly a great source of local produce, but sometimes you would just rather pick your own, and here's where you need to go in western Colorado to pick your own fruit.
Some people like to grow their own produce, while others go crazy at farmers markets. Still, others prefer to pick their own. If you are one of those, you are in luck.
According to pickyourown.org, here are some places you can go and pick your own produce in western Colorado.
Pick Your Own Fruit in Mesa County
FRUIT BASKET ORCHARDS - Grand Junction
- 253 32 1/2 road,
- Peaches, cherries, plums, nectarines, raspberries, apples, and pears.
- (970) 434-3063.
- Regular store hours Friday and Saturday 9AM-4PM.
BOLTON'S ORCHARDS - Grand Junction
- 2257 L Road,
- Fruit and vegetables including apples, peaches, pears, plums, and cherries.
- Open 3PM-7PM daily through mid-November
- 970 216 6048 or 970-241- 9398
Pick Your Own Fruit in Garfield County
ORCHARD CREEK RANCH -Glenwood Springs
- 0150 County Road 137
- A variety of apples
- 970-945-2224 or 970-618-0290
Pick Your Own Fruit in Delta County
CAMELOT FARMS - Paonia
- 15911 Black Ridge Road
- Apples, apricots, cherries, herbs/spices, lavender, pears, raspberries (red), raspberries (yellow), tomatoes
- 970- 527- 3194
DELICIOUS ORCHARDS - Hotchkiss
- 39126 HWY 133
- Cherries, apples, peaches, apricots, pears, nectarines.
- 970- 527-1110
UNCLE JOHNNY'S U-PICK FARM - Cedaredge
- 18561 Surface Creek Road
Apples, apricots, beans, beets, blackberries, cherries, cucumbers, currants (red and black), grapes, peaches, peppers, plums, pumpkins, raspberries (Autumn, red), summer squash, winter squash, strawberries, tomatoes, other vegetables
McCLURE ORCHARDS - Paonia
- 4179 O Road
- Peaches and cherries
- 15836 Black Bridge Road
- Apples, pears, peaches, cherries, blackberries, raspberries, grapes, and vegetables