Nine Awards Up For Grabs in Downtown Grand Junction Car Show
Nine awards are up for grabs when the annual car show in downtown Grand Junction happens on September 23.
Every year at this time, downtown Grand Junction morphs into a classic car showroom and will again this year for the 16th annual Fuoco Motor Company Downtown Car Show.
Everyone who attends the show will have a chance to vote for their favorite car in the People's Choice award voting. Just be careful not to drool on the classic wheels. It seems that classic car owners, while they love having people look at their handi-work, they aren't all that fond of drool.
Other awards up for grabs:
- Best in Show ( Top 5, selected by car show entrants)
- Most Likely to Get a Speeding Ticket
- Car Traveling the Most Miles to Attend the Show
- Mayor's Choice
- Young Owner Award
- Fuoco's Most Desired Trade In
- Big O Tires Rad Rubber Award
- KOOLest Car in the Show(Selected by KOOL 107.9)
Entries for the car show are received on line at downtowngj.org.
There is no admission charge so plan to come on downtown for the annual car show, and celebrate the arrival of fall.