How to Pack the ULTIMATE Party Cooler VIDEO
Pack the ULTIMATE party cooler for Country Jam by following these six tips!
You might think you're a great party host, but can you pack a cooler?!
Tonight is the unofficial start of Country Jam and Saturday is the Official start of summer so we put together a list of six tips to pack the ULTIMATE party cooler!
Get started Early
- We can't stress this enough! You need to pack it at least two hours prior to party time, that way the beer is cold, but the ice hasn't melted.
Use bagged ice
- Don't take ice out of your freezer because you need that for cocktails later! Plus bagged ice is better size for fitting in between cans & bottles.
- Cans first, then ice, bottles next, wine on top. You can pack more that way and wine shouldn't be as cold.
Pour cold water over the ice
- A pitcher of water makes it a slushy mixture which helps cool drinks down faster
Keep extra drinks in sink or fridge
- That way when the cooler goes empty you have more cold ones ready to go!
Have separate ice supply for drinks
- Don't make people dig ice out of the cooler! We're not barbarians...