Maintain Your Flooring
“Your friend in the flooring business”
Expertise is what they offer you on so many levels. Our sales professionals are trained to ask the right questions, guide you through our easy-to-understand selection systems, and work with you to create exciting solutions.
Questions The Flooring Expert Can Answer:
- My room is 400 square feet, but we’re being told to order 450 square feet of flooring. Is this really necessary?
- How do I keep my floors looking new?
- What type of cushion should I use under my carpet?
- I have been out shopping for carpet and every store I go to tells me a different story about fibers and what type of carpet to buy. What is the truth, how do I buy durable carpet?
- Can tile be installed in one day?
The best way to ensure your carpet’s longest life is to vacuum regularly, even if it doesn’t look dirty! Weekly vacuuming is recommended for normal traffic, and at least twice a week for heavy traffic areas (hallways, stairs, exterior entry ways).