Help Keep Western Colorado Friends and Neighbors Warm With Annual Coat Drive
Temperatures are dropping fast in Western Colorado, and many residents do not have proper coats to help get them through the Winter. Many of those affected are children. The annual coat drive with the Salvation Army is underway.
Donation barrels have been set up all over the valley. When you get a chance, go through the closets and look under the bed, and dig out those old coats and jackets you don't plan to wear again. Drop them in one of the donation barrels, and they'll be distributed to someone in need right here in the Grand Valley. Keep in mind, children's coated are also needed.
To drop off a coat donation, visit any of these local businesses.
- Bray Realty - 7th and North
- Town Square Media - 315 Kennedy Avenue
- KJCT - Blickman Avenue off of 24 Road
- REMAX 4000 - 1st and Patterson
- Flower By Lorraine - next to REMAX 4000
- Fidelity Mortgage - 1st and Patterson
- Major Mortgage - 2474 Patterson
- Keller Williams - 2474 Patterson
- Cabela's - Mesa Mall
- America's Best Optical - Rimrock Avenue next to Einstein's Bagels
- Mesa County Public Works - 200 South Spruce Street
- Loki - Colorado Avenue between 4th and 5th
- Unifirst Mortgage - 5th and Rood
- Center For Independence - 740 Gunnison
- Grand Valley Video - Orchard Mesa next to Subway