5 Things Mom Wants To Do In The Grand Valley
City Market flowers again? Walgreens card purchased Saturday night? Nah. Mom deserves a thought out plan because she's the coolest! Here are a few ideas she will love to do this year in the Grand Valley.
1. Take her on an easy hike and pack a picnic. Try the Devil's Kitchen hike, it's low impact, and weather is perfect right now on the Colorado National Monument.
2. You know she ALWAYS wants you to go to her church. Surprise her with attending more than just a Christmas Eve Service.
3. After that, take her to Cold Stone Creamery. She can get a tasty treat for FREE on Sunday!
4. I'm just going, to be honest, this is personally my FAVORITE idea... How about brunch in Palisade? Or perhaps an afternoon tea?
5. Sometimes, we find ourselves in a position of WISHING we could afford to do everything in the world with our mom, but our pocketbook just doesn't match our enthusiasm. We've all been there. Take a few minutes to make a card for your mom. Think of a memory or a time that you REALLY loved spending with her, and write it in your homemade card. Maybe pick up her favorite chocolate bar (king size, of course!) for $2.
Here's the bottom line. No matter how young or old your mama is, she just wants to spend a little time with you. Heck. She MADE you and loves you! So do what she loves best; spend some quality time with her. It's important.