Fruita Summer Concert Series Features a Season Full of the Finest Local Musicians
The Free Fruita Summer Concert Series is well known for great music and family fun and this year’s entertainment features the finest music western Colorado has to offer.
The season opens on Thursday, June 15 with Bicycle Annie and wraps up on August 10 with The Williams Brothers Band.
All concerts are free and held on the Pavilion Stage at Fruita Civic Center Park, 325 East Aspen Avenue and start at 7:30 p.m.
Attendees should bring lawn chairs, blankets and a light jacket in case it gets a bit cool before the show is over.
Picnic baskets full of food are welcome as are non-alcoholic beverages as long as they’re not in glass containers. Or, come early and eat at one of he local restaurants. Many also have food available for take-out, if you don’t feel like bringing your own.
The acts scheduled to appear at the Thursday Night Concert Series include:
- Bicycle Annie (Alternative) – June 15
- Johnson County Coroners (Blues/Rock) – June 22
- Centennial Band (American Classics) – June 29
- Threads (Rock) – July 6
- Flat Top Reed (Rock) – July 13
- Stray Grass (Bluegrass/Americana) – July 20
- Jack + Jill (Indie/Alternative) – July 27
- Halden Wofford & Hi Beams (Honky Tonk/Western Sing) – August 3
- The Williams Brothers Band (Blues Rock/Grit Country) August 10