Tired of Your Boring Career? We’re Hiring and Our Careers Are Fun
Leave that boring old job of yours and come work with us in the fun world of radio! We're looking for account executives and more.
MEDIA AND DIGITAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - Well then we want to talk to you.
Townsquare Media Grand Junction is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team!
- Promote and sell advertising programs which may include local radio, digital productssuch as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, and digital marketing services
- Leverage our live event platform to sell sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area
- Inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization
- Goal oriented and a sense of what it takes to win is essential
- Strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed while comfortable being an individual contributor
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling
- Candidates must demonstrate passion for sales
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport
- Must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Broadcast/digital sales experience a plus
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
Townsquare Media, is seeking to hire on air talent for future full and part-time positions!! Our Formats include, Active Rock, Country, Hot AC, Classic Hits, and ESPN Sports Radio!
Here is what you need!
- Attention to detail.
- Be PASSIONATE about radio and EXCITED about having a great and FUN show every morning
- Create unique content for station website and YouTube channels that is shareable across multiple social media platforms
- Realize the show never ends; show prep, content creation and topic development happens 24/7
- Develop topics into compelling and listener-relatable conversations and identify hot button issues
- Recruit, schedule and direct interns
- Must be comfortable appearing in public either as part of the show or by yourself
- Understands there is no such thing as "over communication" between show members or between the show and station staff
- Understand character definition and its importance both inside and outside the building
- Realize your character on the show and help others develop theirs
- Call screening, booking guests
- Video editing and production skills are a plus, but not required.
- Write and produce show imaging and keep it fresh.
- Ability to run the board and BSI Opx required.
- Must be able to follow the hosts topic diversions on-air and in meetings
Grand Junction, Colo. has an active downtown and nightlife, Colorado Mesa University, vibrant arts scene, a growing medical and research community, huge concert events, and we are surrounded by Mountains!
From Skiing to Natural Hot Springs, or simply enjoying nature, this is the place to live!!
Full-time positions are salary, with the usual stuff - paid vacation, medical/dental and 401k. If you think you can Rock it in the “Rockies”….Hit us up.