Everything You Need to Know About the Insane Inflatable 5K
This weekend is going to be INSANE! We're jumping with anticipation to hang out with all of you at the Insane Inflatable 5K. Here's everything you need to know in one place.
Day of the Event
- All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs. There will be a $10 parking fee.
Arriving at Event
- Try to arrive one hour prior to your wave time. This will ensure you have enough time to park, check-in, get your bib and wave time wristband, check your bag at our complimentary bag check and head to the starting line.
- Make sure you bring your driver’s license/state ID. You will not be allowed to pick up your bib and wave time wristband without it!
- Please note that you will be given a colored wristband that corresponds with your specific wave time. Wristbands must be worn and the correct color will only be allowed in the starting line corral. All others will be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Early Packet Pick Up
- Don't feel like rushing around on Saturday, pick up your registration packet on Friday, May 15. Stop by anytime between 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Minors are not required to show ID in order to pick up their packet. The adult picking up for them will be asked to verify the participant's full name and birthday.
- You can pick up a packet for team members, friends or family – however, you will need a picture of the participant’s ID. This can be a photocopy, emailed scan or text. Packets will not be given without presenting this documentation first. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The location for Friday’s packet pickup is:
Sports Authority Grand Junction
2424 Highway 6 and 50
Grand Junction, CO 81505
All the Other Details
- Make sure you wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get you through the race -- it may be a bit rainy.
- Shoes are OK on most of the inflatable obstacles, but you may be asked to remove them for safety precautions on a few.
- Bring a blanket or lawn chair to enjoy the day. Please do not bring weapons, drugs, coolers or outside alcohol.
- You may bring your own water (including on the course).
- There will be a small beer garden with both Budweiser and Shock Top on tap.
What to Expect on the Course
- Fun, fun, fun!