2014 Colorado Pork and Hops Challenge at Lincoln Park in Grand Junction September 12 + 13
The 2014 Colorado Pork and Hops Challenge will heat up September 12 and 13 at Lincoln Park in beautiful Grand Junction, Colorado. Get ready for a smoking great time.
Date + Time
The Colorado Pork and Hops Challenge is Friday, September 12 and Saturday, September 13.
Friday, September 12 the gates open at 4 PM and the event ends at 10 PM.
Saturday, September 13 the gates open at noon and the event ends at 10 PM.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Friday- $15, doors open at 4:00 pm
- Saturday- $20, doors open at noon
- Combo Ticket for both days- $30
- People’s Choice Tasting- $20, beginning at 1:00 pm — The People’s Choice Tasting ticket allows you 10 tastes from the pro-team competition, plus access to the festival.
- Kids 12 and under are free into the event.
Colorado Pork and Hops Challenge will be at the Lincoln in Grand Junction at 910 N 12th Street, Grand Junction, CO 81501.
Jo Dee Messina will be taking stage the Friday night, performing songs from her recently released album ‘Me,’ while also performing some of her original hits, such as ‘Bye Bye’ and ‘Burn’.
Rising country artist, Charlie Worsham, best known for his song, ‘Could It Be’, will headline on Saturday evening.
Official Line Up
Friday, September 12, 2014
- 5pm – 6pm Stray Grass
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm Williams Brothers Band
- 8pm – 9:15pm Jo Dee Messina
Saturday, September 13, 2014
- 12:30pm – 1:15pm Desert Flyer Band
- 1:45pm – 2:30pm Goodman Band
- 3:00pm – 3:45pm Lever Action
- 3:45pm – 4:45pm Announcements
- 4:45pm – 5:45pm Exit 42
- 6:15pm – 7:15pm Logan Brill
- 8pm – 9:15pm – Charlie Worsham