Coors Field is the Most Hitter Friendly Baseball Park in America
If you're the kind of baseball fan that loves to see the balls fly, then you'll be happy to know 2015's most hitter friendly major league baseball park is only a few hours away.
The statistics calculate runs, including home runs, hits, doubles, triples, walks and other factors to create a composite of the best ballparks to watch the balls fly.
Based on those numbers, here are the Top 10 Most Hitter Friendly Major League Baseball Parks.
- Coors Field - Denver, Colorado
- Miller Park - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Progressive Field - Cleveland, Ohio
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards - Baltimore, Maryland
- Chase Field - Phoenix, Arizona
- Yankee Stadium - New York, New York
- Great American Ballpark - Cincinnati, Ohio
- Fenway Park - Boston, Massachusetts
- Globe Life Park in Arlington - Arlington, Texas
- Comerica Park - Detroit, Michigan
Based on another completely unscientific survey, it's no surprise Colorado Rockies fans say Coors Field is also one of the most fan-friendly ballparks in the US.