Colorado is filled with natural, picturesque beauty. Searching #Colorado on Instagram shows that it doesn't take a professional to capture the beauty of our state.
Check out these absolutely stunning Instagram pictures of Colorado.
1. Snow Mass Lake. No, this is not a painting.
2. Black Mountain Ranch. Not a bad place to spend the weekend.
3. Mt. Yale. Wildflowers are a great addition to the beauty of a 14er.
4. Mule Deer. Different type of beauty depending on the viewer.
5. Colorado seriously has the best mountain views.
6. Twin Lakes. Need a new profile pic? This is a good backdrop.
7. Countless natural hot springs. This one's in Aspen.
8. Emerald Lake. Named appropriately.
9. 14ers are worth the long and tough trek.
10. Crested Butte. Any town in Colorado is perfect for a mini getaway.
11. A Red Rocks concert is hard to beat.
12. Colorado has the most beautiful skies.
13. Glacier Lake. Beautiful countryside lake.
14. Gunnison National Forest- Black Canyon.
15. Wetterhorn views at 14,000 feet.
16. What a beautiful place to adventure.
17. Red Stone. I think I could live there.
18. Let's not forget Grand Junction.